Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pictures!

Greetings, Gentle Reader,

Tomorrow I'm back on the water...but this evening Kathy has led me through the electronic magic and enabled me to post some pictures with comments. I'll take more that I'll post when this is all over, and perhaps Kathy and Peg will post some that they take as they shadow me for a few more days. But me...starting tomorrow, my attention returns - finally - to the last 200 miles of this trip. It's (past) time to get down to it. Now, Kathy will offer guidance for those of you who, like me, might be Techno-Peasants and uncertain of how to see these flix.

Latah! Kathy?

Thanks, Al.

To see Al's photos, go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/ktylerconk/sets/72157605887017822/

Click on Slideshow near the top right. When the first photo pops up, click on the "i" in the center of th photo to read Al's descriptions as you proceed through the show. If you want to get rid of the information and just see the photo, click on the little "x" about 2/3 down on the right side of the photo.

Alternatively, you can just click on each individual photo and read the descriptions. If you want to see the photo in a larger size, click on "all sizes" above the photo and choose the size you would like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

canAl,

When is you eta in Whitewall? Love to meet up and see you at the end of the row. Sounds like things are going great. Locks of luck in these final paddling days on the canal.
Brandon

Anonymous said...

can't edit these things, can I?